Tue, 11 Sep, 2018
EmSAT 2018-19 - REGISTER BEFORE 20.9.18
EMSAT 2018-2019 REGISTRATION
(Last date of Registration: 20th September 2018)
This is to inform that the Ministry of Education, UAE (MOE) has launched Emirates Standardized Test (EmSAT) for the academic year 2018-2019 vide Circular dated 5th September 2018 regarding University Admission Test for Grade 12.
The official Website of the Emirates Standardized Testing (EmSAT) is: emsat.moe.gov.ae
Following are the contents of the Circular in brief.
• The test is compulsory for Emirati and non-Emirati students if they would like to continue their studies in the government or private university in the country.
• The EmSAT test is compulsory for university admission in government and private universities and colleges.
• The EmSAT test is a requirement for many scholarships through higher education institutions in the country.
• The test is offered for the following subjects for all targeted students (Emirati and non-Emirati):
1 English Language
3 Physics (Physics is considered compulsory even if the student does not study Physics in Grade 12)
4 Arabic Language
5 Chemistry (for the Advanced track or equivalent)
7 Computer Science
• Test specifications, performance levels, and sample test questions are available on the website.
• Information about registration processes, test policies, test instructions, and registration dates and test centres are available on the website.
• Ensure that all targeted students for the test are registered through the card reader during the period of September 9th to September 20th, 2018.
• The student will be able to choose the dates and place of the tests through his/her own account in the EmSAT portal.
• Students are requested not to miss this opportunity. Register as soon as the registration is open, note that twelve test sessions will be available during this academic year 2018-2019.
If the students are absent, they must provide a documented and acceptable excuse on the “contact us” page of the website. This will be reviewed by a committee and if the excuse is not acceptable, the student will not be allowed to retake the test which may affect their admission to the universities, grants, and their academic achievement.
• The results of EmSAT Achieve are considered a tool that assists in making decisions that will develop the educational system in the country.
• The Emirates Standardized Test is a national project aimed to improve the level of education, with your support and commitment.
• For technical inquiries: (registration, non-receipt of user name and password), please contact the technical support team at SD@Moe.gov.ae. If you are interested in testing related matters, please contact at emsat.moe.gov.ae